Banco di Caribe Express III
Introduction of Banco di Caribe Express III
Banco di Caribe Express is a free bus service provided by Banco di Caribe N.V.
The objective of Banco di Caribe Express III
Banco di Caribe N.V. supports our community. Our emphasis lies on providing a free bus service for the elderly and our children to attend excursions, educational exhibitions or any other cultural event.
Entities that can use the Banco di Caribe Express III
- All schools, foundations or non-profit organizations can use the bus.
- Banco di Caribe Express III is not to be used for private parties or social events.
- People of all ages can use the Banco di Caribe Express III.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or a group leader.
- One parent or group leader has to be present at all times for every 5 children under the age of 12.
- The bus is available from Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The bus is also available 1 weekend per month (either on Saturday or Sunday).
- Please call the following number for reservations and ask about the availability of the bus: 432-3107.
- Reservation forms are available at all branches of Banco di Caribe N.V. in Curaçao or fill out this form (Please see below) sign it and send it to email@example.com
- The Marketing Department of Banco di Caribe N.V. shall confirm the reserved date after having received a filled-out reservation form.
- All requests to use the Banco di Caribe Express III must be submitted to the Marketing Department a month prior to the requested date.
- We need 2 working telephone numbers of the contact person who requested the reservation.
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours before the confirmed date.
Rules of Banco di Caribe Express III
- A maximum of 48 persons are allowed in the bus.
- The bus service can be used up to a maximum amount of 3 times per year by each foundation, school or nonprofit organization.
- Our driver is obliged to report any type of inappropriate behavior to his supervisor at Banco di Caribe N.V.
- The group or entity shall receive a warning in case inappropriate behavior is reported.
- After two warnings, the group or entity will be removed from all bus privileges for the remainder of the year.
- Eating/drinking and or disorderly conduct is not permitted on the bus.
- Running, jumping or standing on the bus is highly forbidden.
- A school or entity shall be obliged to address our bus driver with respect and vice versa.
- Banco di Caribe N.V. will charge the group or entity for any damage caused during the use of the bus.
- Banco di Caribe N.V. will contact local authorities in regards to any damage (Verbal or physical) caused to the bus driver.
- The driver of Banco di Caribe Express III is the only one authorized to transport passengers from one place to the other.
- Banco di Caribe N.V. will not be responsible for any lost personal belongings on the bus.
Thank you for your cooperation!