Banco di Caribe Express III
Introduction of Banco di Caribe Express III
Banco di Caribe Express is a free bus service provided by Banco di Caribe N.V.
The objective of Banco di Caribe Express III
Banco di Caribe N.V. supports our community. Our emphasis lies on providing a free bus service for the elderly and our children to attend excursions, educational exhibitions or any other cultural event.
Entities that can use the Banco di Caribe Express III
- All schools, foundations or non-profit organizations can use the bus.
- Banco di Caribe Express III is not to be used for private parties or social events.
- People of all ages can use the Banco di Caribe Express III.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or a group leader.
- One parent or group leader has to be present at all times for every 5 children under the age of 12.
- The bus is available from Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The bus is also available 1 weekend per month (either on Saturday or Sunday).
- Please call the following number for reservations and ask about the availability of the bus: 432-3107.
- Reservation forms are available at all branches of Banco di Caribe N.V. in Curaçao or fill out this form (Please see below) sign it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Marketing Department of Banco di Caribe N.V. shall confirm the reserved date after having received a filled-out reservation form.
- All requests to use the Banco di Caribe Express III must be submitted to the Marketing Department a month prior to the requested date.
- We need 2 working telephone numbers of the contact person who requested the reservation.
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours before the confirmed date.
Rules of Banco di Caribe Express III
- The bus service can be used up to a maximum amount of 3 times per year by each foundation, school or nonprofit organization.
- Our driver is obliged to report any type of inappropriate behavior to his supervisor at Banco di Caribe N.V.
- The group or entity shall receive a warning in case inappropriate behavior is reported.
- After two warnings, the group or entity will be removed from all bus privileges for the remainder of the year.
- Eating/drinking and or disorderly conduct is not permitted on the bus.
- Running, jumping or standing on the bus is highly forbidden.
- A school or entity shall be obliged to address our bus driver with respect and vice versa.
- Banco di Caribe N.V. will charge the group or entity for any damage caused during the use of the bus.
- Banco di Caribe N.V. will contact local authorities in regards to any damage (Verbal or physical) caused to the bus driver.
- The driver of Banco di Caribe Express III is the only one authorized to transport passengers from one place to the other.
- Banco di Caribe N.V. will not be responsible for any lost personal belongings on the bus.
Additional hygiene rules due to COVID-19
- A maximum of 48 persons are allowed in the bus.
- If you have one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms (cold, coughing, sore throat and fever) please stay home.
- Keep 2 meters distance from other passengers and the bus driver at any time during the trip.
- Our bus drivers are not allowed to shake hands.
- All passengers need to sanitize their hands before being allowed on the bus.
- Cough in a disposable tissue and throw this away immediately in the available trash can at the entrance of the bus.
- Passengers need to follow the seat plan provided by our bus driver.
- Bus Express III is not allowed to drive with air condition. All the bus windows will remain open during the trip.
- All passengers, including the bus driver need to wear a mask before entering the bus and need to keep it on during the entire trip on the Banco di Caribe Bus Express III.
Please be informed that Bus Express III is being sanitized frequently before and during the trip.
All the above-mentioned rules are applicable until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation!