BANK APPLICATION ANALYST
This candidate’s primary role is to monitor and support the functioning of the core banking system, all its components within the bank’s environments, and the integrations with the different other systems of the bank, with the goal to deliver good performance, to assure its availability, and to support the critical business processes related to these systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Setup, maintenance, integration and user administration (including security) of the relevant applications and systems: including the core banking and online banking system;
- Test new application setup, upgrade and implementation as certification of the solution;
- Provide application security based on the IT security policy;
- Produce system guidelines for the application users, as well as updating the guidelines;
- Find and solve application failures, to allow continuation of the services, and the users’ activities;
- Identify possibilities for enhancement and improvement of the system’s functionalities and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with banking systems and products;
- Functional payment systems knowledge;
- Understanding of business application technology;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Sound judgement and assertiveness;
- Relationship building skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Papiamentu and Dutch. Spanish is a plus.
Selected candidate will receive an attractive compensation and benefit package. You are invited to email your application and resume no later than December 24, 2021.
Please address your application to:
Human Resources Department, Ms. N. Vonsee.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.